I absolutely love every room in the Pottery Barn catalog. However, it doesn’t always fit in my budget to purchase a whole room and accessories from Pottery Barn. I decided to check out if I could find this Pottery Barn Bedroom design for less. The pieces I chose give you the Pottery Barn design style at a cheaper price point. You could easily buy some pieces from Pottery Barn and then others from another retailers and still get a similar feel for the room. Obviously there probably will be quality differences and you can decide on each piece if it is worth getting the original or getting another piece with a similar style.
Here is the inspiration room from Pottery Barn.
Here is the Pottery Barn Bedroom Design for Less.
This list includes direct links to both the similar design style pieces and the original pieces from Pottery Barn. So you can compare for yourself.
- Home Styles Bedford Bed (Target) — $275.99
—> Compare to $4,595.00 from Pottery Barn
- City Scene Medallion Quilt Set (Kohl’s) — $119.99
—> Compare to $299.00 from Pottery Barn
- Homethreads Asher Damask Duvet Set (Target) — $69.99
—> Compare to $109.00 from Pottery Barn
- Mr & Mrs Pillow Cases (Amazon) — $32.00
- South Hampton Nightstand (Target) — $139.99
—> Compare to $649.00 from Pottery Barn
- Safavieh Derry Stacked Lamps, Set of 2 (Target) — $104.99 or $52.50 each
—> Compare to $150.00 from Pottery Barn
- Safavieh Fontana Bench (Target) — $429.99
- Seville Hand Woven Basket (Amazon) — $24.98
- Autumn Single Image Frame (Target) — $6.99
What do you think? Do you like buying everything from Pottery Barn or do you consider lower priced pieces to mix and match?
Subscribe to the News
Like what you see here? Get free printables and tips! Be sure to sign up to get the latest right in your inbox.