Here is an awesome banana bread recipe that takes it to the next level with added raspberries! This recipe is made with fresh fruit and whole wheat flour. It is a fun way to get some fresh fruit in your diet while still getting a treat! It is very easy to make and looks like your were slaving in the kitchen. Here are a few in process pictures but be sure to print the full recipe below for all the directions and the raspberry banana bread recipe.
Combine the eggs, milk, butter, mashed bananas, sugar and vanilla mixing well.
Add in 3/4 cup of the fresh raspberries. Reserve a few to add on top of the mini loaves prior to baking.
Evenly pour the batter into each of the loaf pans. Add a few of the extra raspberries on top.
Allow the bread to cool before removing from the pans and enjoy your tasty treat! I am sure you will love this Raspberry Banana Bread recipe.
Raspberry Banana Bread
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 C. milk
- 1/2 C. butter melted
- 3 medium ripe bananas mashed
- 1 C. sugar
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 3/4 C. whole wheat flour
- 1 C. fresh raspberries
- 4-5 mini loaf pans
- non-stick cooking spray
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and spray the mini loaf pans with non-stock cooking spray.
- Combine the eggs, milk, butter, mashed bananas, sugar and vanilla mixing well.
- Add in the whole wheat flour and baking powder.
- Finally, add in 3/4 cup of the fresh raspberries. Reserve a few to add on top of the mini loaves prior to baking.
- Evenly pour the batter into each of the loaf pans. Add a few of the extra raspberries on top.
- Bake 25-30 minutes on 350 degrees.
- Insert a toothpick into the bread around 25 minutes. If it comes out clean, the bread is done.
- Allow the bread to cool before removing from the pans.
Don’t forget to sign up for our emails so you are notified of our next simple and tasty recipe (plus lots of other fun stuff!).
[grwebform url=”http://app.getresponse.com/view_webform.js?wid=6295103&u=eCNc” css=”on”/]
Want more easy and tasty recipes?
Subscribe to the News
Like what you see here? Get free printables and tips! Be sure to sign up to get the latest right in your inbox.
Maybe I’ll try adding raspberries to my banana bread next time! Pinned. Found you a t Think & Make Thursday.
Jennie @ The Diary of a Real Housewife says
This bread looks so good! My youngest is a huge raspberry lover! I would love if you would stop by and share on my Friday Favorites linkup!
Thank you for sharing this at Thoughts of Home.
We love having you.
Glad you like it!
Looks yummy! I’ll have to try adding rasberries to banana bread.
Thanks! It is so yummy. You will love it.