Want to look put together and stylish this winter without breaking the bank? Check out these new winter mix and match outfits from Kohls. I love the stripes and prints and rich jewel tones for this winter. All these pieces are very nicely priced.
Many of you asked for more business casual items and depending on how dressy your workplace is some of these outfits would work perfectly. Under each outfit, it will indicate all the pieces included in that outfit.
Hopefully that makes it easier for you to find all the pieces you are interested in purchasing or already have in your closet. Here are a closer look at all the pieces and direct links are below.
- Gloria Vanderbilt Tapered Jeans, Magma Red
- LC Lauren Conrad Leggings, Teal
- Levi’s 505 Straight Jeans, Sleek Blue
- Chaps Corduroy Pants, Walnut
- Lee Straight Leg Chino Pants, Palisade
- LC Conrad Crewneck Sweater, Hearts
- Croft & Barrow Cableknit Sweater, White
- Sonoma Goods for Life Crewneck Tee, Red Stripe
- Croft & Barrow Cozy Cardigan, Black Fairisle
- Croft & Barrow Turtleneck Sweater, Heather
- So Knee High Boots
- Sonoma Goods for Life Ballet Flats
- Rosetti Ring in the Tides Tote
- Cuddl Duds Knit Infinity Scarf
You can return any items that don’t work to your local Kohl’s store. If you are unsure on sizing, just order both sizes and return the one that doesn’t fit.
Don’t forget to sign up for our emails so you are notified of the next mix and match outfit board (plus lots of other fun stuff!) and be sure to let us know which other stores you would like to see featured.
Want more mix and match fashion ideas and capsule wardrobes? Be sure to check out our other fashion posts.
These outfits are from last year and no longer available but still great for inspiration.
- Jennifer Lopez Skinny Jeans, Milan
- Simply Vera Wang Fit and Flare Sweater Dress, Black
- Candie’s Slouch Boots
- Simply Vera Wang Marled Sweater, Ocean Depth
- Candies Soft Blazer
- Candies Ballet Flats, Black
- AB Studios Open Front Cardigan, Brown
- LC Conrad Pleated Top, Bastille Rose
- Sonoma Life Straight Leg Twill Pants, Asphalt
- Simply Vera Wang Print Tee, Flowerland B
- Apt 9 Charmeuse Top, Vapor Blue
- LC Conrad Leggings, Winetasting
- Croft & Barrow Geometric Fringed Scarf
You can return any items that don’t work to your local Kohls store. If you are unsure on sizing, just order both sizes and return the one that doesn’t fit. Shipping is always FREE if you spend $75 or more.
Don’t forget to sign up for our emails so you are notified of the next mix and match outfit board and be sure to let us know which other stores you would like to see featured. Also if you purchase any of these outfits (or previous outfits from our other fashion boards), we would love to featured you in our new real life fashion articles. Please send pictures to melissa at everydaysavvy dot com.
Want more mix and match fashion ideas? Be sure to check out our other fashion posts.
Is Getting Dinner on the Table Every Night a Challenge? This can help! Learn Simple Ways to Meal Plan.
Sign up for the Everyday Savvy newsletter and get 5 easy tips on how to make meal planning simple. Meal Planning can be one of the easiest way to save time & money while reducing the stress in your life!