Looking for a fun spring or summer dessert? Then consider this yummy easy key lime pie in a jar recipe. This recipe is so easy to make but looks very special. Your friends will be so impressed with this great dessert and you don’t have to tell them how easy it was to make.
If you can’t be in Florida having Key Lime Pie then this is the next best thing. This would work great for dinner parties or even a wedding or baby shower.
- 1 cup crushed Graham Crackers
- 2 tbsp melted Butter
- 3 Egg Yolks
- 14 oz Sweetened Condensed Milk
- ½ cup fresh Key Lime Juice.
- Whipped Cream
- 8 4 oz Jars
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mix graham crackers and butter until well mixed.
- Press ⅛ of the mixture in the bottom of each jar.
- Combine egg yolks, condensed milk and lime juice. Beat just until smooth.
- Divide lime mixture evenly between jars.
- Place jars on baking sheet and bake for 15 minutes.
- Allow to cool for 1 hour then cover and refrigerate to chill.
- When ready to serve, top with whipped cream and lime zest.
Love recipes? Check out all our other recipes.