Looking for a fun spring or summer dessert? Then consider this yummy easy key lime pie in a jar recipe. This recipe is so easy to make but looks very special. Your friends will be so impressed with this great dessert and you don’t have to tell them how easy it was to make. There is just something about an individual dessert in a jar that takes it to the next level.
If you can’t be in Florida having Key Lime Pie then this is the next best thing. This would work great for dinner parties or even a wedding or baby shower. This would also be a simple and cute dessert for Easter.
Easy Key Lime Pie in a Jar Recipe
- 1 cup crushed Graham Crackers
- 2 tbsp melted Butter
- 3 Egg Yolks
- 14 oz Sweetened Condensed Milk
- ½ cup fresh Key Lime Juice.
- Whipped Cream
- 8 4 oz Jars
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mix graham crackers and butter until well mixed.
- Press ⅛ of the mixture in the bottom of each jar.
- Combine egg yolks, condensed milk and lime juice. Beat just until smooth.
- Divide lime mixture evenly between jars.
- Place jars on baking sheet and bake for 15 minutes.
- Allow to cool for 1 hour then cover and refrigerate to chill.
- When ready to serve, top with whipped cream and lime zest.
Love easy treats and sweet recipes? Here are a few more of our favorites.
Learn How to Save Time & Money This Holiday Season
Want to enjoy the holidays more this year with less stress?
Sign up for our free email class which will help you save time and money AND reduce holiday stress. We will help you with planning and savings tips plus gift ideas for everyone on your list.