Love these unique and fun gift wrapping ideas for Christmas.
15 Brilliant Gift Wrapping Ideas – Gift Wrapping Ideas for Christmas
Christmas, and the joy of the season is one thing I think we all look forward too. Of course, part of the fun is all the gift giving we get to do, however maybe not so fun is the wrapping part. Some people may find it a bit tedious, and even wasteful! We were thinking we could help you out this year, and we went looking for Brilliant Gift Wrapping Ideas, and you can rest assured, we found some, and you’re going to want to try them all!
If you still need gifts to wrap, be sure to check out this HUGE list of gift ideas for all ages.
Go Green and Up Cycle!
From really simple and brilliant upcycles, to charming printable gift boxes, there are a handful of ideas for you to freshen up and personalize your gift wrapping this year.
- These Interactive Gift Wrap Ideas from Lines Across are super cute and totally doable!
- Simply Designing used Scraps of Fabric and the result is beautiful!
- Personalized Santa Sacks by Fynes Designs are so charming! And of course, re-usable! If you are not crafty, these cute Santa bags can be personalized and shipped to you!
- You are going to LOVE these Burlap Gift Bags from So Much Better with Age – because they are just so perfect! Again, re-usable, and just the right amount of rustic for the holidays!
- The Idea Room used some Canvas Drop Cloth to wrap gifts, and they look amazing!
- And THESE! The little Gingerbread House Treat Boxes from Lia Griffith are the sweetest!
- Re-cycle your thick paper into these DIY Gift Boxes from Country Chic Cottage for a frugal and green option!
- Hello Glow used beautiful Eco-Friendly Napkins as wrapping paper, and it couldn’t have turned out any prettier!
- This Atlas Wrapping Paper by a Beautiful Mess is not only brilliant, fun and cost effective – it also makes the entire gift a great conversation piece!
- Seeing these Printable Gift Boxes by Lolly Jane has instantly brought out the Christmas Spirit! They have the exact right combination of nostalgia and calm. I’ll be sure to use these on a couple of gifts this year for sure.
- While there are literally dozens, if not hundreds, of ways to embellish craft paper into unique wrapping options, the idea is the same – use craft paper as a base, and make it into something awesome. And that’s just what you have here with this Santa Belt Gift Wrap by Craft Passion.
- And I mean really, who wouldn’t want a present wrapped in something as awesome as this Giant Ice Cream Cone by Pink Stripey Socks? Think Candy Cane Ice Cream colors for the Ice cream!
- Using book pages to Decoupage a Box like this one from Elizabeth Joan Designs certainly leads to a one of a kind, memorable gift.
- Using last year’s Christmas cards to DIY these Gift Boxes from the Sum of Their Stories is so totally brilliant, I am almost giddy at the idea! What a great way to use those cards!
- Fun Candy Shaped Gift Boxes from the Sweetest Occasion are easy to make and pack a big punch!
Don’t forget about this HUGE list of gift ideas for all ages where you can find the perfect gift to wrap!
Subscribe to the News
Like what you see here? Get free printables and tips! Be sure to sign up to get the latest right in your inbox.