These business casual outfits mix and match for an easy work wardrobe.
Here is a new board of Loft Business Casual Outfits. These pieces mix and match for 15 great outfits that will have you looking great this spring. I love the pop of color with the yellow pants and the fun stripes and florals. These business casual pants come in petite, regular and tall lengths. A business casual capsule wardrobe does not have to be boring. One outfit includes pattern mixing with the striped skirt and floral top. If that is a little too crazy for you, just swap with the navy top (#4) With just a few basic pieces, you can get ready for work and look great in no time at all. If you happen to be plus size or petite, many of these pieces come in extended sizes as well.
These outfits help show how with a few basic pieces you can layer and have a whole new look! You can use any jewelry you already own to also add a different look these outfits. I am a huge fan of Jane and Eleventh Avenue for fashion jewelry at great prices. You can add a bit of flair with some long necklaces or statement necklaces.
Links to each piece in theLoft Business Casual Spring Outfits Capsule Wardrobe are below – Be sure to scroll down to find the ones you are interested in. Here are some more close up pictures of the casual fall outfits. We include the items numbers of each piece of the outfit based on your suggestions.
2018 Loft Business Casual Outfits
- Custom Stretch Marisa Trousers, Alley Grey
- Pull On Wrap Skirt, Navy/White Stripe
- Julie Riviera Pants, Melted Butter
- Marisa Fit Riviera Pants, Wild Fern
- Custom Stretch Trousers, Black
- Flared Sleeve Top, Flowerbed
- Keyhole Blouse, White Dotted
- Ikat Bib Flutter Shell Top, White Patterned
- Linen Shirttail Tee, Navy
- Tasseled Tie Neck Bib Blouse, White
- Wedge Pumps, Sandy Cape – limited sizes – check out similar shoes– or more here
- Ankle Strap Wedge Sandals, Black
- Marbelized Disc Pendant Necklace
- A New Day Double Handle Tote (Target)
You can return any items that don’t work to your local Loft store. If you are unsure on sizing, just order both sizes and return the one that doesn’t fit.
Don’t forget to sign up for our emails so you are notified of the next mix and match outfit board (plus lots of other fun stuff and a guide on how to make your own capsule wardrobe!) and be sure to let us know which other stores you would like to see featured.
Want more mix and match fashion ideas and capsule wardrobes? Be sure to check out our other fashion posts.
Looking for other business casual outfits? Check out these business casual outfits from Ann Taylor.
Subscribe to the News
Like what you see here? Be sure to sign up to get the latest right in your inbox.