Looking for cute teacher outfits or business casual work outfits? This capsule wardrobe is comfy cute and all available from Amazon Prime. Many items are also included in Prime wardrobe so you can try them on in the comfort of your home and return anything you don’t like for free! It is so simple to get dressed each morning with these fall outfits for women
We designed this capsule wardrobe with cute outfits for women that are easy to wear all day. We included business casual clothes for women or stylish teacher outfits. Most of these casual work clothes are part of Amazon Prime wardrobe where you get seven days to try on the items at home and you will only be charged for the items you decide to keep. Full details about Amazon Prime wardrobe are included below. These outfits are great whether you are working in an office, school, or at home via Zoom.
These outfits help show how with a few basic pieces you can layer and have a whole new look! You can use any jewelry you already own to also add a different look these outfits. I am a huge fan of Jane for fashion jewelry and graphic tees at great prices. You can add a bit of flair with some long necklaces or statement necklaces. If you are looking for cute Teacher graphic tees, they carry a bunch of cute teacher t-shirts at affordable prices. See the Teacher tees here
If these outfits are not for you or you want to fill in some holes in your wardrobe. You might want to try Trunk Club. I love this service where you speak with an actual stylist and they pick out a trunk of items for you to try out. This is great for your busy life. (plus if you sign up through my link they will give you a $50 credit!)
Close-ups of the outfits
Business Casual Outfits Ideas for Women
- Lee Relaxed Fit All Day Straight Leg Pant, Boulder Gray Rinse
- Lee Secretly Shapes Regular Fit Straight Leg Pant, Cognac
- Rekucci Ease in to Comfort Fit Barely Bootcut Stretch Pants, Brown Mix
- Molisry Casual Stretch Straight Leg High Waisted Long Work Pants, Black – Another black pant option
- Amazon Brand – Daily Ritual Ponte Knit Legging, Burgundy
- Milumia V Neckline Self Tie Short Sleeve Blouse Tunic Top, Mint– similar option – light green bow top
- Youtalia Women’s 3/4 Cuffed Sleeve Chiffon Printed V Neck Casual Blouse Shirt Tops, Beige Orange
- Bulotus Zip Front V-Neck 3/4 Sleeve Tunic Casual Top, Dark Green
- SweatyRocks Mock Neck Basic Loose T-Shirt Elegant Top, Yellow
- Romwe Short Sleeve Tie Front Knot Casual Loose Fit Tee T-Shirt, White
- Charis Allure Casual Ruched Sleeve Suit Blazer Jacket, Olive
- Amazon Essentials Pointed Toe Flat, Tan
- Lucky Brand Alba Ballet Flat, Black
- BOSTANTEN Leather Laptop Tote Office Shoulder Handbag, Brown
- Lightweight Floral Flower Scarf, Beige Elegant Flower
The outfits below are from last year but many pieces are still available and they ate great for inspiration.
Close up pictures
Stylish Teacher Outfits and Business Casual Work Outfits
- Lee Sculpting Slim Fit Pull On Jeans, Red Dhalia
- J.Crew Mercantile Chambray Wrap Jumpsuit
- Slim-Sation Wide Band Pull On Pants, Caramel
- Amazon Essentials Drawstring Linen Pants, Blue Stripe
- Lee Modern Series Maxwell Trousers, Black
- J.Crew Mercantile Dot Printed Top, Dot Navy
- Amazon Essentials Cotton Popover Shirt, Indigo Beach Stripe
- Daily Ritual Terry Boat-Neck Shirt, White/Black Stripe
- Amazon Essentials Long Sleeve Poplin Shirt, Aqua Stripe
- Lilly Pulitzer Open-Front Cardigan, True Navy or cheaper option Lark & Ro Women’s Lightweight Long Sleeve Mid-Length Cardigan Sweater Atlantic Navy
- Colour Work Open Vest Sweater, Honey
- Lucky Brand Emmie Ballet Flats, Bourbon
- Clarks Spiced Isla Mules, Blacked Leather
- T-Shirt & Jeans Saffiano Mini Backpack, Black
Most of these items are Prime Wardrobe. If you are unsure on sizing, just order both sizes and return the one that doesn’t fit. Shipping is FREE with no minimum! Don’t have Prime? You can try it for FREE for 30 days. Click here to learn more.
Don’t forget to sign up for our emails so you are notified of the next mix and match outfit board and be sure to let us know which other stores you would like to see featured. Plus get a free guide on how to make your own mini capsule wardrobe.
Want more mix and match fashion ideas? Be sure to check out our other style posts.
Buying Clothes on Amazon – How-To Guide on Prime wardrobe
Prime Wardrobe is available to anyone with an eligible Prime membership.
Prime Wardrobe is a Prime-exclusive program where you can try before you buy from eligible items across women’s, men’s, kids’, and baby clothing, shoes, and accessories. You get seven days to try-on the items at home and you will only be charged for the items you decide to keep
Prime Wardrobe is included with eligible Prime memberships and there are no additional fees to use it. Shipping and returns are free.
Prime Wardrobe eligible items can be found in men’s, women’s, girls’, boys’, and baby clothing, shoes, and jewelry. All eligible items are shipped and sold by Amazon.com, and we are continually adding new selection. Just look for Prime Wardrobe as you shop.
You need to add at least two items to ship your Prime Wardrobe order, and you can try up to eight items at a time. You cannot add more than one exact item at a time to a single order (i.e., same size and color). There is no minimum dollar threshold for a Prime Wardrobe order.
No, you can only have one Prime Wardrobe order shipped to you at a time. You will not be able to ship another Prime Wardrobe order unless you purchase all items in your box, or we’ve received the items you decided not to keep.
You will have seven calendar days to try on your items at home, starting on the day your Prime Wardrobe order is delivered. Before the end of the 7-day try-on period, please go to Your Orders to check out and indicate which items you are keeping and returning. You have until the end of the try-on period to postmark returns: Use the provided return label and drop off your returns at UPS.
Free DIY Mini Capsule Wardrobe Guide
Sign up to grab your free How to Make Your own Mini Capsule Wardrobe Guide.