This year Teacher Appreciation week is May 8-12 2017. It is coming up soon so we thought we would share this cute and easy gift idea.
Are you scrambling to find affordable gifts for Teacher Appreciation Week? We have the perfect Teacher Appreciation Gift for you! I just love these double-walled cups and I made this one into an iced tea themed gift for around $5! I use these cups all summer long when I’m on the go and they wash up so nicely. You can fill them with water or any other beverage and I like that they are double-walled and don’t sweat. This one fits perfectly in the cup holder of my car too. This iced tea gift for teachers would make a great year-end gift too or if you have aids or other teaching staff to recognize these won’t break the bank. When I use this for a year end gift, I usually drop a Target gift card in the cup as well. This ships free if you spend $25 or have a Target Red Card. I started with a nice double-walled cup. I purchased this high-quality, BPA-Free cup at Bed, Bath and Beyond. It was $3.99, full price, but be sure to use your coupons! Or you could grab one online from Amazon. I stuffed it with some paper shred stuffing and included some mango passion iced tea bags. To make it cute, I printed off a cute tag that is the shape of a tea bag that says “Thank you for being a Tea-Rific Teacher.” I tied the tea bag tag around my straw and finished it off with a pretty ribbon. Scroll down to download our free printable tea bag tag. To save this teacher gift idea, be sure to pin it.
Teacher Appreciation Gift Supplies
- Double-Walled Straw Cup (from Bed Bath and Beyond, Target, Kohl’s or Amazon)
- Iced-Tea bags or Crystal Light Packets
- White Cardstock for the tags Everyday Savvy Tea Bag Tag
- Plain White String
- Double-Sided Tape,
- Glue Dots or Glue
- Stuffing Shreds or Tissue Paper
Everyday Savvy Tea Tag Printable File:
Teacher Appreciation Gift Directions:
- Fill your cup with your tea bags or Crystal Light and stuffing or tissue.
- Download the Everyday Savvy Tea Bag Tag and print the tag onto white cardstock.
- Cut out the tag and the end piece and fold them in half.
- Use either your double-sided tape, glue dot or glue to attach the string inside the center of the tag on one end and in the center of the end piece, on the other end of your string.
- Tie your tag around the straw and if desired, finish it off with a pretty ribbon.
Some other easy crafts you may like.
You can also check all of our DIY craft ideas in our crafts section.
Subscribe to the News
Like what you see here? Be sure to sign up to get the latest right in your inbox.