The Best Teacher Christmas Gift Ideas
Christmas, of course, is all about the giving. It’s a time to gift to all of the people in our lives we want to do a little extra for, and of course, teachers are on the top of that list! We have a fun list of easy gifts to buy for teachers and DIY Teacher gifts to make. You can choose your favorite! If you are interested in the DIY ideas, be sure to scroll down. The first list of ideas is all from Amazon so if you need a last minute gift and have Prime we have you covered. If you don’t have Prime, you can try it free for 30 days.
Need more gift ideas? We have them….. Unique Gift Ideas for Everyone on Your List. We have scoured the internet to find all the best gifts so you can save time and still have the perfect gift!
Teacher Christmas Gift Ideas (To Buy)
- Teacher Superpower Mug
- Essential Oil Bath Bomb Gift Set
- iTrustech Desk Lamp Pen Holder
- Amazon Gift Card
- Hot Sox Teacher Socks
- 3-Piece Ceramic Succulent Planter Set
- Paperian Weekly Scheduler
- Teacher Life Adult Coloring Book
- Erin Condren Grade Book
- Starbucks Gift Card
- Big Heart Little Minds Bracelet
- 22-Ounce Teacher Tumbler
- Mud Pie Teacher Canvas Tote
- Willow Tree Teacher Angel
- A Great Teacher Glass Water Bottle
- Boon Knitted Throw Blanket
- Bic Quick Dry Gel Pens, 8 Ct
- Your Shares Document Portfolio
- Infinity Collection Teacher Bracelet
- Teacher Peach Tote Bag
Christmas Gifts to Make for Teachers
Sometimes a little bit of handmade thoughtfulness is the way to go. And of course, when the kids can do it all (or at least most of it) themselves, it can mean just a little bit more.
Keep it simple and handmade – Teacher Christmas Gift Ideas!
From simple, yet charming upcycles, to adorable crafts, there are dozens of ideas for you and your little students to gift something super cute to your Teachers this holiday season. Here, we’ve collected Christmas Gifts to Make for Teachers, check them out!
- This Peppermint Hot Chocolate is an easy DIY gift in a jar that your favorite teacher will love on a snowy day.
- These Thanks A Latte Mugs by Just a Girl and Her Blog are adorable, easy to personalize, and perfect for the latte loving teachers on your list!
- Glitter Candles by Lesson Learnt Journal are another great idea, and will be super fun to make!
- I love this “Tea-rific Teacher” Cup with printable tag. I usually throw in a Target gift card which makes a fun and useful gift plus so easy and quick to make.
- These Snowman Chocolate Bars by the Educators’ Spin on It are not only brilliant and charming, they are easy!
- Gifted Hand Soap with an Adorable Printable Poem by Crap I’ve Made seems like a great idea for anybody on your list, but especially teachers!
- Simple Mason Jar Gifts with Printable Gift Tags from Simple As That are absolutely ideal gifts for your teachers this year! Cute, simple and memorable!
- These cute DIY Hair ties with free gift printable would make a thoughtful gift.
- And because we all know teachers love soap ( or at least handwashing!) this 10 Minute Peppermint Soap by Happiness is Homemade makes a lovely, festive and thoughtful gift.
- Of course these Snowmen Hot Chocolate Kits by Empress of Dirt are pretty much the cutest things out there! Also, love the up-cycle potential here!
- Gingerbread Cookies in a Jar by Passion for Savings makes a very nice gift, and the addition of a cookie cutter just makes the whole gift that much sweeter.
- Again, because glitter is so much fun, and it doesn’t get much better than Santa – these Glittery Santa Belly Jars by Crafts by Amanda are pretty much perfect. Pair them with some holiday scented candles, and your teacher is sure to have a happy holiday!
- Hot Cocoa on a Stick by 30 Handmade Days is a gift fit for the special teachers in your life – Personalize these with special holiday mugs!
- Christmas Tree Mason Jar Votives by Mason Jar Crafts Love would be a fun project for most ages!
- These Melted Snowmen Ornaments by It All Started with Paint are super cute as well! And really fun!
- Rhythms of Play has made these Rustic Acorn Marble Ornaments and they are just stunning.
- Stenciled Holiday Mugs by One Artsy Mama are just lovely and quite simple to make. I love how she used Peace and Joy as some of the stenciling ideas!
- And finally, these Bead Wreaths by Red Ted Art are awesome for kids to make themselves, and once they start making them, they won’t want to stop! Bigger Kids could add use a little more variety in the beads they choose, and embellish a bit with some ribbon, and perhaps, yes – glitter.
Is Getting Dinner on the Table Every Night a Challenge? This can help! Learn Simple Ways to Meal Plan.
Sign up for the Everyday Savvy newsletter and get a meal planning checklist and weekly meal planner sheet.