Are you scrambling to find affordable gifts for Teacher Appreciation Week? We have the perfect Teacher Appreciation Cups for you! I just love these double-walled cups and I made this one into an iced tea-themed gift for around $5! I use these cups all summer long when I’m on the go and they wash up so nicely. You can fill them with water or any other beverage and I like that they are double-walled and don’t sweat. This one fits perfectly in the cup holder of my car too. Be sure to find more Gift Ideas here.
This year Teacher Appreciation week is May 3-7 2021. It is coming up soon so we thought we would share this cute and easy gift idea.
This iced tea gift for teachers would make a great year-end gift too or if you have aids or other teaching staff to recognize these won’t break the bank. When I use this for a year end gift, I usually drop a Target gift card in the cup as well. These ship free if you spend $25 or have a Target Red Card. I started with a nice double-walled cup. These cups from Amazon would work great. I stuffed it with some paper shred stuffing and included some mango passion iced tea bags. To make it cute, I printed off a cute tag that is the shape of a tea bag that says “Thank you for being a Tea-Rific Teacher.” I tied the tea bag tag around my straw and finished it off with a pretty ribbon. Scroll down to download our free printable tea bag tag. To save this teacher gift idea, be sure to pin it.
Teacher Appreciation Cups Gift Supplies
- Double-Walled Straw Cup
- Iced-Tea bags or Crystal Light Packets
- White Cardstock for the tags – sign up for printable file below
- Plain White String
- Double-Sided Tape,
- Glue Dots or Glue
- Stuffing Shreds or Tissue Paper
Teacher Appreciation Gift Directions
- Sign Up above to have Everyday Savvy Tea Bag Tag emailed to you
- Fill your cup with your tea bags or Crystal Light and stuffing or tissue. (optional gift card)
- Print the Everyday Savvy Tea Bag Tag onto white cardstock.
- Cut out the tag and the end piece and fold them in half.
- Use either your double-sided tape, glue dot or glue to attach the string inside the center of the tag on one end and in the center of the end piece, on the other end of your string.
- Tie your tag around the straw and if desired, finish it off with a pretty ribbon.