Looking for a cute and super easy craft? Then this DIY Lollipop bouquet is for you. It requires just a few simple ingredients and not much craft skill. If you can trace and use scissors, then you can make this cute lollipop bouquet. That makes this craft perfect even for pretty young kids. We used yellow lollipops and I think that makes these look similar to daffodils but you could use any color that matches your home or theme. I think these would be adorable at a wedding or baby shower or for Easter or Mother’s day.
Lollipop Bouquet Materials
Directions to make Lollipop Bouquet
1. Cut out several 5×5″ squares from your tissue paper (you will need 4 per lollipop or sucker)
2. Stack your tissue paper together and draw a 6 petal flower outline on the top one
3. Cut your tissue paper flowers out
4. Poke a hole in the center of each flower
5. Stack 4 flowers together, rotating colors
6. Slide on each lollipop / sucker stick
7. Place your flower suckers into a terra cotta pot for a great gift
If you are looking for more DIY gifts be sure to check these out.
Simple Iced Tea Cup Teacher Appreciation Gift with Printable Tag – I have made this for teachers and they really like it. I usually drop a gift card inside too.
You can check out all our craft and DIY ideas here.