Making your own applesauce can be simple with this easy crockpot applesauce recipe. This recipe calls for just 5 easy ingredients that can be mixed and cooked in your crockpot or slow cooker. You will love that this applesauce has no preservatives or artificial ingredients. No only does this applesauce taste great it will fill your home with a yummy apple cinnamon scent. Be sure to see the full printable recipe and instructions below.
Easy Crockpot Applesauce
- 7 apples variety
- 2 TBSP fresh lemon juice
- 1 1/2 tsp Apple Pie Spice
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 2/4 C brown sugar
- Peel, cut in quarters then core the apples.
- Next cut the apples into chunks, about 1 inch in size.
- Put the apples into the crockpot.
- In a small bowl, combine and mix the dry ingredients.
- Add the dry ingredients to the apples in the crockpot.
- Give a stir to blend.
- Set crock pot on low heat for 6-8 hours, stirring occasionally.
- You may want to use a potato masher is you like less chunks.
- Serve warm.
- Refrigerate or can remaining applesauce.
Don’t forget to sign up for our emails so you are notified of our next simple and tasty recipe (plus lots of other fun stuff!).
[grwebform url=”http://app.getresponse.com/view_webform.js?wid=6295103&u=eCNc” css=”on”/]
Want more easy and tasty recipes?
Subscribe to the News
Like what you see here? Be sure to sign up to get the latest right in your inbox.