Back to School can be hectic but is also a great time to get back on a cleaning and declutter schedule that you may have let slide over the summer. We even have a clean & organize challenge for the year with a new free task printable each month! (Be sure to sign up at the bottom of the post for your free printables!)
When things are feeling chaotic, I find that scents work wonders for my whole mood and productivity. This free seasonal set of Mrs. Meyer’s fall hand soap, dish soap, and candle + pretty kitchen towel from Grove Collaborative can help make cleaning a bit more enjoyable. This offer is only good through Sunday, September 17 so don’t delay if you are interested.
You can choose from Mum or Apple Cider scents, or mix and match.
Here are a few back-to-school tips to get your home organized and in shape for fall:
- While you’re waiting for your coffee to brew, unload the dishwasher. Then quickly tackle any cups and plates that have been left in the sink overnight. Mrs. Meyer’s dish soap cuts through stuck-on food, and the smell is heavenly.
- Create more time in the morning by choosing all the kids’ outfits for the week on Sunday. Then label hangers or bins with the days of the week so they’ll be able to get up in the morning and get dressed quickly. A kids capsule wardrobe can make it easy for them to dress themselves. Check out the girls’ capsule and boys’ capsule.
- Beat fridge clutter by carving out space for lunchboxes and supplies. Start by tossing old leftovers, then wipe everything down with soapy water. Finally, designate one shelf for the kids’ lunches and snacks.
- Football games and cooler nights call for a cozy sweatshirt. Take an hour before the kids get off the bus to rotate out summer clothes and reorganize your closet. You’ll be excited to reach for your old favorites in the morning! Looking for ways to simplify your wardrobe? Be sure to check out our mini capsule wardrobes.
- Grass stains? Peanut butter & jelly drips? If you don’t have time to do a load of laundry right now, hit them with a squirt of dish soap before tossing in the laundry bin. It’ll help loosen grime and keep stains from setting.
- With temperatures dropping, it’s finally safe to put away that citronella candle! Transition your home from summer to fall by lighting this Mrs. Meyer’s candle. I chose the Mum scent because it’s a subtle, crisp autumn floral.
- Another way to tame the chaos: Let Grove Collaborative do the shopping for you! Grove ships your favorite natural household, personal care, and baby products to your doorstep, on your schedule. In other words, you won’t have to dash into the store after soccer practice to pick up toothpaste or paper towels. Plus, you’ll get the free seasonal set + free VIP trial with your first order of $20. For 60 days, save even more with free shipping, free gifts, price matching, exclusive sales, and personal service.
Once you sign up, Grove will ask you a few questions about your home and recommend products you’ll love from brands like Seventh Generation, Method, and Mrs. Meyer’s (don’t miss their house brand too!). They deliver everything you need right to your doorstep, on your schedule so you never run out. This means one less trip. I love when things come to me versus running errands. This is great too for saving money since every trip to Target seems to add up!
I’ve been a member in the past, and I’ve been so impressed with the quality of their products, the fabulous customer service, and how easy the whole process is. Unfortunately, they don’t ship to Germany 🙁
Mrs Meyers Cleaning Supplies
Right now, when you sign up for Grove and place your first order of $20 you’ll get this offer for free:
- Free Fall Seasonal Mrs. Meyer’s hand soap
- Free Fall Seasonal Mrs. Meyer’s dish soap
- Free Fall Seasonal Mrs. Meyer’s candle
- Free Grove kitchen towel
- Free Shipping & 60 Day VIP Trial
This offer is only good for new customers but if you’re already a Grove customer, you’ll get a free set of Grove walnut scrubbers. your next order when you use my link here.
. Here’s how it works:
- Sign up for Grove Collaborative here. You will receive the Fall Seasonal Kit for free when you sign up!
- Answer 4 quick questions about your home that Grove Collaborative will then use to customize your first basket — this takes under 30 seconds!
- Once you’ve answered the questions, you can finalize your basket of products to suit your household needs by adding or removing items.
- To receive this offer, your order needs to be a minimum of $20. Choose the combination of products and scents you love and receive in your first box.
- You made it! Click Finish & Pay and place your order. Easy Peasy.
Once you have submitted your Grove order, you’ll be signed up for the free 60 day VIP trial. For 60 days, you’ll save even more with free shipping, free gifts, price matching, exclusive sales and personal service.
Clean & Organize 2023
Need help getting your home clean & organized this year?
Sign up for the monthly printable with tasks to help you clean & organize in 2023!
Leave a Reply