Looking for an easy Easter treat? Try this Jelly Bean bark recipe. So cute and so easy. Perfect for an Easter celebration. You could bag this up and give as homemade gifts as well.
Jelly Bean Bark Recipe
- 12 oz Jelly Beans
- 12 oz White Candy Melting Chips
- Prepare an 8x8 or 9x13 (depending on how thick you want your bark) by lining with parchment paper.
- Melt chips in microwave by heating for 30 seconds, then stirring and repeating until chocolate is melted and smooth.
- Pour melted chocolate in prepared dish.
- Distribute jelly beans around melted mixture to ensure equal distribution of candy and colors.
- Place dish in refrigerator for 10 minutes to allow chocolate to set.
- Cut or break into bite sized pieces.
Be sure to check out our other Easter posts.
Looking for more great tasty and easy recipes?
Subscribe to the News
Like what you see here? Be sure to sign up to get the latest right in your inbox.