Yummy Candy Corn Rice Crispy Treats Recipe. Perfect fall recipe with candy corn, royal icing, and rice crispies. Great treat for a Halloween party.
There is something about candy corn that makes any recipe better in the fall. This is very true with this Candy Corn Rice Crispy Treats Recipe. Candy Corn & Rice Krispies…. how can you go wrong?!? These are a great treat for a Halloween or harvest party too.
We promise that these will be so well loved you might just want to make a double batch. These are so simple to make but look so festive with orange and yellow of the candy corn and the icing. See below for the full recipe and we even have an easy print option.
Don’t forget to sign up below for our emails so you are notified of our next simple and tasty recipe (plus lots of other fun stuff!). This site is full of simple solutions for your busy life.
Be sure to check out our Harvest Trail Mix Recipe too!
More Halloween Recipes
Monster Pasta Recipe – Great kid friendly Halloween meal!
Want more easy and tasty recipes?
- 3 TBSP of unsalted butter
- 1 package of marshmallows
- 6 C rice krispie cereal
- 1 bag of Candy Corn
- 2 egg whites
- 1 C powder sugar
- ½ tsp cream of tartar
- Orange & yellow gel food coloring
- In a stock pot melt the butter over low heat.
- Add marshmallow stirring until completely melted.
- Remove from heat.
- Add the rice krispies cereal.
- Stir until well coated.
- Prepare a baking dish with cooking spray.
- Spoon the rice krispies into the baking dish.
- Using wax paper press them down into the baking dish.
- Allow to slightly cool.
- Add candy corn to the top of the rice krispies treats.
- Combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl mixing on medium speed for 4 minutes. (except your food coloring)
- If icing is not stiff enough add ¼ C powder sugar.
- Divide the icing into 3 bowls.
- First bowl add several drops of orange gel food coloring in a bowl of icing. Stir well to mix the color.
- Second bowl add several drops of yellow gel food coloring in a bowl of icing. Stir well to mix the color.
- Third bowl of icing remains white.
- Scoop the icings into three frosting bags with #5 tips. Twist the open end of the
- Using the frosting bags filled with icing drizzle the rice krispie treats with each of the colored icings.
- Allow time to dry before covering.