Mashed potatoes are a yummy addition to any meal but they can take some time to prepare. That is why I love this easy slow cooker mashed potatoes recipe.
This recipe requires just a few simple ingredients. The full printable recipe and ingredients are below.
Combine the potatoes, broth, milk, and roasted garlic in the crock pot. Stir to mix.
Using a potato masher, begin mashing the potatoes. (Or if you prefer, use a hand mixer to make the potatoes smoother.)
Serve while still hot.
Easy Slow Cooker Garlic Mashed Potatoes Recipe
- 1 TBSP roasted garlic
- 1 tsp olive oil
- pinch salt & pepper
- 4 large potatoes peeled and chopped
- 1 C chicken broth
- 1 C whole milk
- 2 oz cream cheese room temp
- 1/4 C unsalted butter room temp
- Spray the crock pot with nonstick spray.
- Combine the potatoes, broth, milk, and roasted garlic in the crock pot. Stir to mix.
- Cook on high for 3-4 hours. Check on the potatoes after two hours to see if they are easy to pierce with a fork .
- Add the cream cheese, butter, and pinch of salt & pepper.
- Stir well to blend all of the ingredients.
- Using a potato masher, begin mashing the potatoes. (Or if you prefer, use a hand mixer to make the potatoes smoother.)
- Serve while still hot.
Don’t forget to sign up for our emails so you are notified of our next simple and tasty recipe (plus lots of other fun stuff!).
Want more easy and tasty recipes?
Subscribe to the News
Like what you see here? Be sure to sign up to get the latest right in your inbox.