Pumpkin Roll Recipe and Instructions
Looking for a yummy fall treat? Then check out this pumpkin roll recipe. I think it a fantastic fall treat and would be a great addition to Thanksgiving dinner as well.
1/4 cup Powdered Sugar to sprinkle on your towel
3/4 cup Flour
1/2 tsp Baking Powder
1/2 tsp Baking Soda
1/2 tsp Cinnamon
1/2 tsp Ground cloves
1/4 tsp Salt
1 cup Sugar
1 15 oz Can of 100% Pure Pumpkin
8 oz softened Cream Cheese
1 cup Powdered Sugar, sifted
1 stick softened Butter
1 tsp Vanilla
wax or parchment paper
thin kitchen towel
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Grease 15 x 10-inch jelly-roll pan and line with wax or parchment paper.
- Spray Paper lightly with cooking spray.
- Sprinkle a thin kitchen towel with powdered sugar (try to use one that will not give off fuzz).
- In a a bowl mix together the flour, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon, cloves and salt.
- In a a stand mixer or with a hand mixer beat eggs and granulated sugar until thick (this takes a bit of time).
- Add in your pumpkin and continue to beat until mixed.
- Add in your flour mixture and mix.
- Spread on your prepared pan with paper.
- Bake for 11 to 15 minutes or until top of cake springs back when touched.
- Immediately loosen and turn cake onto prepared towel.
- Carefully peel off paper.
- Roll up cake and towel together, starting with narrow end.
- Cool on wire rack.
- In a medium sized bowl or stand mixer beat cream cheese, 1 cup powdered sugar, butter and vanilla extract until smooth.
- Unroll cake.
- Spread cream cheese mixture over cake.
- Reroll the cake.
- Wrap in plastic wrap.
- Refrigerate at least one hour.
Looking for more yummy recipes? Be sure to check out these easy and fantastic recipes
Looking for more pumpkin recipes?