Pumpkin Roll Recipe and Instructions
Looking for a yummy fall treat? Then check out this pumpkin roll recipe. I think it a fantastic fall treat and would be a great addition to Thanksgiving dinner as well.
1/4 cup Powdered Sugar to sprinkle on your towel
3/4 cup Flour
1/2 tsp Baking Powder
1/2 tsp Baking Soda
1/2 tsp Cinnamon
1/2 tsp Ground cloves
1/4 tsp Salt
1 cup Sugar
1 15 oz Can of 100% Pure Pumpkin
8 oz softened Cream Cheese
1 cup Powdered Sugar, sifted
1 stick softened Butter
1 tsp Vanilla
wax or parchment paper
thin kitchen towel
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Grease 15 x 10-inch jelly-roll pan and line with wax or parchment paper.
- Spray Paper lightly with cooking spray.
- Sprinkle a thin kitchen towel with powdered sugar (try to use one that will not give off fuzz).
- In a a bowl mix together the flour, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon, cloves and salt.
- In a a stand mixer or with a hand mixer beat eggs and granulated sugar until thick (this takes a bit of time).
- Add in your pumpkin and continue to beat until mixed.
- Add in your flour mixture and mix.
- Spread on your prepared pan with paper.
- Bake for 11 to 15 minutes or until top of cake springs back when touched.
- Immediately loosen and turn cake onto prepared towel.
- Carefully peel off paper.
- Roll up cake and towel together, starting with narrow end.
- Cool on wire rack.
- In a medium sized bowl or stand mixer beat cream cheese, 1 cup powdered sugar, butter and vanilla extract until smooth.
- Unroll cake.
- Spread cream cheese mixture over cake.
- Reroll the cake.
- Wrap in plastic wrap.
- Refrigerate at least one hour.
Looking for more yummy recipes? Be sure to check out these easy and fantastic recipes
Looking for more pumpkin recipes?
Is Getting Dinner on the Table Every Night a Challenge? This can help! Learn Simple Ways to Meal Plan.
Sign up for the Everyday Savvy newsletter and get 5 easy tips on how to make meal planning simple. Meal Planning can be one of the easiest way to save time & money while reducing the stress in your life!