No Bake Pumpkin Cookies Ingredients
Directions to Make No Bake Pumpkin Oatmeal Cookies
Looking for fall treats? Check out the pumpkin recipes and more.
No Bake Pumpkin Cookies
- 1/2 cup pumpkin purée
- 1/2 cup 1 stick butter
- 1/4 cup smooth peanut butter
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 cups quick oats
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Pinch of salt
- Line a cookie sheet with wax or parchment paper and set aside.
- In a medium saucepan, add the pumpkin purée, butter, peanut butter, milk and sugars.
- Bring to a boil under medium heat, stirring occasionally. Reduce heat to low and allow to simmer for 5 minutes. Remove from heat and allow to cool for 5 minutes. Stir in the vanilla extract.
- Add the quick oats, pumpkin pie spice, cinnamon and salt to a large mixing bowl. Whisk to combine.
- Pour the pumpkin mixture into the oats and mix well.
- Shape into 2 inch cookies and place on the lined cookie sheet.
- Allow to cool completely and ENJOY!!
Click on image to pin for later
Subscribe to the News
Like what you see here? Be sure to sign up to get the latest right in your inbox.