No Bake Pumpkin Cookies Ingredients
Directions to Make No Bake Pumpkin Oatmeal Cookies
Looking for fall treats? Check out the pumpkin recipes and more.
No Bake Pumpkin Cookies
- 1/2 cup pumpkin purée
- 1/2 cup 1 stick butter
- 1/4 cup smooth peanut butter
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 cups quick oats
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Pinch of salt
- Line a cookie sheet with wax or parchment paper and set aside.
- In a medium saucepan, add the pumpkin purée, butter, peanut butter, milk and sugars.
- Bring to a boil under medium heat, stirring occasionally. Reduce heat to low and allow to simmer for 5 minutes. Remove from heat and allow to cool for 5 minutes. Stir in the vanilla extract.
- Add the quick oats, pumpkin pie spice, cinnamon and salt to a large mixing bowl. Whisk to combine.
- Pour the pumpkin mixture into the oats and mix well.
- Shape into 2 inch cookies and place on the lined cookie sheet.
- Allow to cool completely and ENJOY!!
Click on image to pin for later
Is Getting Dinner on the Table Every Night a Challenge? This can help! Learn Simple Ways to Meal Plan.
Sign up for the Everyday Savvy newsletter and get a meal planning checklist and weekly meal planner sheet.