Looking for a fun and easy treat for you and your kids? Then you will want to check out this simple nutella milkshake recipe. So easy but looks very special when you add the nutella on the rim and the sprinkles. I promise I won’t tell anyone how easy it is to make this yummy and super cute treat!
Simple Nutella Milkshake Recipe
- 2 scoops of Vanilla ice cream
- 4 Tbsp of Nutella be generous!
- 2 cups of milk
- Blend all ingredients together
- Melt small amount of nutella in a bowl
- Dip glasses into melted nutella
- Decorate with sprinkles
- Fill decorated glassed with the shake.
This recipe made just about 3 cups of milkshake. However depending how much milk you use, you can make the shakes a little thinner/thicker based on your personal preference.
Don’t forget to sign up for our emails so you are notified of our next simple and tasty (plus lots of other fun stuff!).
Want more easy and tasty recipes?
Orginally published 3-10-15 and updated 8-4-16