Looking for a bite size fun appetizer or party snack recipe? Then check out this Mini Taco Bowl recipe. Not only are they tasty they are super cute too. Plus they are easy to make. These would be great for a Super Bowl party!
1 lb Ground Beef
2 tbsp Taco Seasoning
1 diced Tomato
6 Jalepeno Slices
12 Corn Tortillas
Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- Brown ground beef and drain.
- Dice jalepenos and add to beef.
- Add 1/4 cup water and taco seasoning and cook over medium heat until water is absorbed.
- Reduce heat to low.
- Heat each corn tortilla in microwave for 30 seconds to soften.
- Using a 3 inch cutter (like a jar lid) cut 2 circles from each tortilla.
- Press each circle into the cup of a mini muffin pan, folding sides as needed.
- Place in 350 oven for about 12 minutes (until tortilla is crispy).
- Place each shell on cooling rack and fill with taco meat.
- Top with cheese and diced tomato and a leaf of cilantro (optional).