Looking for an easy healthy salsa recipe? Here is my favorite. It is so so easy to make but tastes incredible. The fresh flavors blend together so well. You can use this salsa as a dip with chips but it is also fantastic on tacos or an other Mexican inspired meal. You are going to love this so much that you will never want to buy store bought salsa again. It really can’t compare.
Best of all, the recipe is very healthy. There is no added sugar and contains just a few simple ingredients. If you have a garden, this would be a great way to use your tomato crop but you can purchase the tomatoes at the grocery store too.
Healthy Salsa Recipe
Easy Healthy Salsa Recipe
- 2 cups grape or cherry tomatoes
- ½ cup fresh cilantro chopped
- 3 tbs lime juice
- ½ sweet onion finely chopped
- ½ teaspoon salt
- jalapeño pepper seeded (use 1/2 for mild salsa and full pepper for spicy)
- Chop tomatoes into eights
- Chop cilantro, onion and jalapeño
- Combine tomatoes, cilantro, onion, jalapeño, salt and lime juice
Subscribe to the News
Like what you see here? Be sure to sign up to get the latest right in your inbox.