Valentine’s Day is just around the corner and you will love our cute free EOS Valentine printable card, made to hold those cool EOS lip balms. My tween loves to collect different EOS lip balms and these make fun Valentine’s Day treats for kids, tweens, teens or adults. These are so simple to make and we have created two different printable cards. One is Valentine’s Day themed and the other EOS Lip Balm card, you can use to give these fun lip balms as small gifts, all year long. Be sure to check out more Valentine Gift Ideas here.
Where Can I Buy EOS Lip Balm
You can buy EOS lip balms just about everywhere. They sell them at Target, Walmart and at most drug stores for around $3-4. I have also found them on Amazon at about that same price or less. I sometimes buy them with coupons at Ulta stores too. CVS and Walgreens carries the Beauty 360 brand, made by Revo, which is a similar size to the EOS lip balm brand. You can also buy the Revo brand at the Dollar Tree, under the name Chap Ice for just a dollar! It is about half the size, but at a better price. I have included smaller printable cards to fit the smaller Dollar Tree Chap Ice/Revo lip balms. If you are going to make a bunch, these packs are a great deal.
To save this tutorial and the free EOS Valentine printables for later, press the “pin-it” button below to save this to your Pinterest Boards
Supplies for Lip Balm Valentine Printable
- Everyday Savvy Free EOS Valentine Printable PDFs (download this below)
- Heavy White Cardstock
- Lip Balm (EOS, Revo or smaller Revo from the Dollar Tree)
- Exacto Knife
- Cutting Mat
From left to right, you can see the size comparison of the EOS lip balm, the Beauty 360 brand by Revo and the smaller Chap Ice by Revo from the Dollar Tree. We made our printables in two different sizes, to accomodate both the larger and smaller lip balms.
EOS Valentine Printable
The EOS You’re The Balm Printables come with two different styles of cards and two different sizes. There is a Panda Valentine Card and a set of gumballs in a mason jar which works year-round for party favors or DIY gifts. I love this adorable mason jar template, made to look like it’s filled with candy. I used one of the fun, striped EOS lip balms. These would make great gifts for Valentine’s Day or all year long.
How To Make Lip Balm Cards
- Download our free printable card below and using your home printer
- Print your card onto white cardstock.
- Cut out your card.
- Place your card on your cutting mat and use your exacto knife to cut out the center circle of your card.
- Gently unscrew the lid of your lip balm.
- Carefully, feed the lip balm through the hole. Try not to touch the balm’s surface.
- Screw the lid back on your balm on the other side of the card to secure it to your card.