One thing I am focusing on this year is memory keeping. My girls are growing up so fast and I am sad that I don’t have items like these Valentine’s Day Questions for Kids from when they were young. I am going to make them complete the quiz this year but wish I would have started when they were little. This would be fun to use for a preschool or elementary Valentine’s Day party. Be sure to check out all our easy party planning tips.
Valentine’s Day Questions for Kids
If you are a room mom or teacher this would be a great activity for a classroom Valentine’s Day party. I am sure most parents would love to receive this. These are great questions to ask preschoolers about Valentine’s day or elementary school students.
Valentine’s Day Quiz for Kids
This Valentine kids activity is super easy.
- Print out the Valentine Quiz for Kids. If you want it to be more durable, I would print the quiz on cardstock. (sign up below to have the quiz sent to your email)
- Record their name and the date
- Record their answers
- Answer Question #10 yourself and record the answer
- Display and Share This Year
- File for Future
I think the Valentine Quiz would make cute and easy Valentine decor. Just grab a frame and insert the quiz. I love this rose gold frame. If you have a dedicated frame, you can then just insert the new quiz each year and even keep them all in the frame so you can look them over each Valentine’s day and see how much your children have changed and grown.
Here are the questions on the quiz. You can print it here. Valentine Quiz for Kids
Valentine Quiz for Kids Questions
- What color do you love?
- What do you love most about yourself?
- What food do you love?
- What do you love most?
- What do you love to do?
- What movie do you love?
- What book do you love most?
- Who is your best friend?
- What toy do you love the most?
- What I love the most about you
I hope you will take advantage of this free printable and start a new Valentine’s day tradition.