This easy mocktail recipe makes a simple non-alcohol party drink. These are cute mocktails for kids or adults for a party or holiday such as Valentine’s day.
Looking for an easy mocktail recipe for Valentine’s Day? This is so simple but is perfect for kids and adults and can make for a special Valentine’s meal or party. I love these cute Valentine straws that make any drink special. They come in a large pack but they don’t cost much more than a smaller pack and you can make any event just a bit more special with a fun straw.
The Simply Juice Drink Mixed Berry flavor is a great base for this mocktail recipe and the sprinkles on the rim are so easy to add but make this drink look fancy! I am all about recipes that look and taste great but are very easy. Your kids and friends will think you went all out with this fun and easy Valentine mocktail recipe. We won’t tell how easy it is to make. These DIY EOS Valentine cards and spa sock cupcakes would be great favors for a Valentine’s Day party where you serve this fun virgin drink.
Valentine Easy Mocktail Recipe – Non-Alcoholic Party Drink
Valentine Easy Mocktail Recipe
- Simply Juice Drink Mixed Berry 1.75 liter bottle
- Sprite 2-liter bottle
- 1/4 cup of Grenadine
- Large pitcher
- simple syrup or corn syrup
- paper straws
- Combine the entire bottle of Simply Mixed Berry juice and Sprite together in the large pitcher
- Add 1/4 cup of Grenadine and mix again
- Use simple syrup or corn syrup and pour a small amount on a bread plate
- Use sprinkles or sanding sugar and pour on a bread plate.
- Dip your glassware in the syrup then in the sprinkles shake off excess
Looking for more fun valentine’s day ideas? Check out these great articles.
You might also love these fun Star Wars printable valentine cards with DIY glowstick lightsabers.
Don’t forget to sign up for our emails below so you are notified of our next simple and tasty recipe (plus lots of other fun stuff!).
Subscribe to the News
Like what you see here? Be sure to sign up to get the latest right in your inbox.