Looking for an easy and fun way to track how many days until Christmas? Check out this easy DIY Countdown to Christmas printable that you can easily use with a dry erase marker once you put the printable in a frame. My girls always want to know exactly how many days until Christmas and this is a fun way to track. The frames can be cleaned each day by simply using a paper towel to remove the marks from the dry erase marker. It is so easy you can even have put the kids in charge of this task.
DIY “Countdown to Christmas” Dry Erase Project
- 1 8 ½ x 11” Frame
- Dry erase marker
- Plain White Paper
- Color Printer
- Countdown To Christmas Printable
- Print the Countdown To Christmas Printable in color (plain white paper works well or white cardstock).
- Clean the glass on the frame well before using. Remove the backing from the frame, and place the “Countdown to Christmas” printable in between the glass and frame backing – making sure it’s locked in place.
- Use any color of dry erase marker to write the number of days until Christmas each day leading up to the date.
- Frames can be cleaned each day by simply using a paper towel to remove the marks from the dry erase marker.
This is a fantastic project for kids or to hang on the wall in a small business or office to get people excited about the upcoming holiday (and let them know how many shopping days are left)! This might help those last-minute shoppers!
Do you need some gift idea help? Be sure to check out the fun and unique gift ideas we put together for kids and adults.
Looking to save some money this holiday? Be sure to join our facebook group where we share lots of sales and deals.