I absolutely love these cute Reindeer Hot Chocolate bags that make easy DIY Christmas gifts.
Looking for a cute easy DIY gift for the kids. Check out this DIY Gift of Reindeer Hot Chocolate! This gift requires just a few ingredients and supplies which makes these reindeer cocoa bags very easy to make. It so simple to make that kids can easily make reindeer hot chocolate cones themselves for friends. Just add ingredients and a tag and you are good to go with a simple but oh so cute gift! Plus reindeer hot chocolate bags make a great treat to enjoy during the holiday season.
SUPPLIES for Hot Cocoa Reindeer Bags
2 Piping Bags – we used 12 inch piping bags
1 Hot Chocolate envelope – We used these Swiss Miss hot chocolate packets
2 tbsp Mini Chocolate Chips
1/3 cup Mini Marshmallows
1 Red Pom Pom Ball
2 Google Eyes
1 Rubber band
1 Brown Pipe Cleaner
How to Make Hot Chocolate Reindeer
Pour hot chocolate mix into piping bag (get it all the way into the tip).
Twist Bag Closed and wrap with the rubber band.
Trim off the top of bag.
Put Bag into another Piping Bag and flatten.
Layer in mini chocolate chips.
Add layer of mini marshmallows.
Twist and tie off with ribbon.
Glue Pom Pom Nose near tip of bag.
Wrap Brown Pipe Cleaner around top for antlers and shape.
Print and attach the FREE Reindeer Hot Chocolate Printable Tags
Reindeer Hot Chocolate Bags
- Pour hot chocolate mix into piping bag (get it all the way into the tip)
- Twist Bag Closed and wrap with the rubber band
- Trim off the top of bag.
- Put Bag into another Piping Bag and flatten.
- Layer in mini chocolate chips.
- Add layer of mini marshmallows.
- Twist and tie off with ribbon.
- Glue Pom Pom Nose near tip of bag.
- Wrap Brown Pipe Cleaner around top for antlers and shape.
- Print and attach the Reindeer Hot Chocolate Printable Tags
Need More Christmas Ideas? Check these out
Need any Christmas gift ideas? Be sure to check out this HUGE list of gift ideas.