Are you looking for Christmas activities for kids that everyone in the family can enjoy? These Christmas Advent Calendar Activity Cards are certain to give you plenty of great ideas! With over 60 different cards to fill your mind with fun, these will literally give you enough ideas to get you through the holiday season. If you don’t celebrate Christmas, there are many cards that are more holiday fun focused as well.
Christmas Activity Cards Advent Calendar
Once the holiday season hits, it’s time to do all the things! As you can see from these cards, there are so many possibilities about how you can spend your day. No matter if you want to snuggle up at home or go out and about and see the world, these simple holiday activity cards can give you options for it all.
What is included in these Holiday/ Christmas Activities for Kids Printable cards?
They’re just really, really simple to use. I’ve made them so simple, you’re going to love them – I promise. If you’re needing a few fun Christmas family activities ideas to do, these cards are it. Some of them are filled in and there are even 12 that are blank that you can add in your own ideas and activities as well.
We like to put them in a big jar and draw them out to be suspenseful but you can easily add them to a deck and shuffle them, too.
The activities that are listed on these cards include:
- Write a letter to Santa
- Write your Christmas cards & hand deliver any local or extra special cards
- Make Christmas cookies or treats
- Make paper snowflakes
- Go caroling
- Draw a picture of your favorite things about Christmas
- Make paper chains
- Make popcorn garland
- Collect pinecones
- Read a story about Christmas
- Make an ornament for your Christmas tree
- Make a bird feeder
- Watch a Christmas movie
- Go for a walk or a drive to see the Christmas lights
- Decorate your Christmas tree!
- Stay up late, drink hot chocolate and tell stories
- Decorate a gingerbread house
- Collect food & donate to the local food bank or a family in need
- Choose three of your toys and give them away
- Go ice skating
- Help wrap presents
- Visit Santa in his workshop
- Write a Christmas Wish and hang it on your tree
- Hang your Christmas stocking
- Go Christmas shopping
- Make sugar cookies
- Draw pictures for Santa
- Make Christmas cards for your friends
- Take silly holiday photos
- Decorate your front window or door
- Have a picnic in front of the Christmas tree
- Have a Christmas tea party
- Go sledding
- Go snowshoeing
- Decorate cookies
- Make a Christmas craft
- Have a pajama day!
- Have a dance party with Christmas music
- Send a holiday card to a soldier
- Make reindeer food
- Read the Polar Express
- Take a winter nature walk
- Build a snowman
- Have a snowball fight
- Go on a sleigh ride
- Make cinnamon rolls
- Take a family photo in front of the Christmas tree
- Call or visit your Grandparents or other extended families
- Have breakfast for dinner
- Bring a gift for the Angel Tree
- Make & leave Christmas cards for those who serve your community (i.e. trash collectors, mail carriers, delivery drivers, etc)
- Make a Christmas tree out of Legos or blocks
- Have an ugly sweater competition
- Make a video holiday card and send it to friends and family
- Go on a Christmas themed scavenger hunt
- Go to a Christmas show
- Volunteer at a soup kitchen
- Donate clothes, coats, and blankets to a shelter
- Make mason jar snow globes
Whew, what a list! See how much fun this holiday season is going to be with these kids activities for Christmas cards!
Sign up to Get Your Printable Holiday/ Christmas Activity Cards
Who are you going to spend your holiday with and which of these activities are you looking forward to the most?
Make certain to check out these other great holiday activities, too:
Need Gift Ideas?
Be sure to see the Unique Gift Ideas for Everyone on Your lIst