Here is a fun Minion snack mix recipe. This would be great for a Minion themed birthday party or a minion viewing party. It is simple to make and tasty too! We purchased the sixlets and candy eyes at Hobby Lobby but any place that sells cake decorating supplies will have them . A 1 lb bag of yellow sixlets and Wilton candy eyes are also available at Amazon.
Here area few in process pictures of how to prepare the Minion snack mix recipe. The full recipe and directions are below. It is so easy to prepare with just a few steps but looks so fun and fancy!
Here are the Minion Snack Recipe ingredients.
Serve and enjoy! It looks like you have been slaving in the kitchen to make this fancy treat. We won’t tell how easy it was to make.
Minion Snack Mix Recipe - Perfect for a Minion Party
- 9 cups Chex Cereal
- 2 Cups Chocolate Candy Melts
- 1 1/2 cups Powdered Sugar
- Yellow Sixlets
- Wilton Candy Eyes small size
- Blue Food Dye if desired
- Pour Chex into a large bowl and set aside.
- In a small bowl, microwave chocolate on high for 30-seconds at a time until melted and smooth when stirred.
- Add in 2-3 drops of blue food dye to melted chocolate, stir, and pour over chex mix.
- Pour cereal mixture and powdered sugar into a large ziplock bag and shake until fully coated.
- Add in sixlets and small candy eyes. (approx 1/2 cup of each)
- Serve and enjoy!
Don’t forget to sign up for our emails so you are notified of our next simple and tasty recipe (plus lots of other fun stuff!).
[grwebform url=”http://app.getresponse.com/view_webform.js?wid=6295103&u=eCNc” css=”on”/]
Want more easy and tasty recipes?
Subscribe to the News
Like what you see here? Be sure to sign up to get the latest right in your inbox.